"Using Cimatron for the entire die making process makes us much more efficient than we were when we used different software packages for different tasks." - Avi Englander
Industry: Precision-stamped metal parts, tools and dies for the automotive, electrical, military, medical, and food industries
Location: Caesarea, Israel
Web Site: http://www.englander.co.il
- Shortening the delivery time of high precision dies
- Eliminating data loss and time-consuming manual repairs due to file translation
- Producing accurate price quotations with a quick turnaround time
- Designing high quality die strips while streamlining the design process
Englander uses the Cimatron integrated solution for the design and manufacturing of progressive dies.
- Using a single system for the entire manufacturing process saves time by eliminating the need for data transfer between differing systems
- Cimatron’s rapid blank design and the built-in Finite Element Analysis facilitate a faster and more accurate design process
- The quick design and analysis capabilities have helped Englander reduce quotation preparation time by up to 90%
Englander Ltd. specializes in the manufacturing of high-precision stamped metal parts, tools, and dies. The company supplies a wide range of products for the automotive, electrical, military, medical, and food industries. With over 80% of its production exported outside Israel, Englander maintains a logistics center in Germany, ensuring just-in-time delivery to its customers in Europe.